Obstetricians Plano, Texas
At OB-GYN North Dallas, our board-certified and highly skilled doctors specialize in high-risk pregnancies. We understand how important it is to have complete confidence in your obstetrician, and you can be assured you can trust our doctors to provide the highest standard of care possible for you and your baby. Throughout your pregnancy, you will receive comprehensive prenatal care and testing to ensure the healthiest outcome possible for you and your baby. We look forward to caring for you during your pregnancy and being there as you welcome your new baby into the world.
Our obstetrics services include:
- Prenatal care and education
- Pregnancy testing
- Fetal assessment and monitoring, including AIUM-certified sonography /ultrasound
- High-risk pregnancy care, including multiple births, maternal hypertension, diabetes, preterm labor, incompetent cervix, and recurrent pregnancy loss
- AIUM Certified Ultrasound Program
- Delivery options including elective cesarean section or "gentle" c-section
- Cord blood banking options
- Postpartum care
- Infertility and family planning
Since you will be delivering at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, we encourage you to register as soon as possible. For your convenience, you can register online. You may also go to www.phscare.org to tour the hospital online, register for childbirth classes, and find other useful information.
For prompt, compassionate obstetrical care call OB-GYN North Dallas at (972) 981-7777 to make your appointment today.